Pages

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Mind Reader

A commentary series on Psalm 139 in haiku poetic form.
Before a word is on my tongue                                    you know it completely, O Lord.
Psalm 139:4                                
 
The thought is forming
Deep in the mind’s recesses,
God’s ears hear it first.

Not just a faint hint
Or a whisper or fragment
God knows in toto.



Disarming knowledge
That my thoughts are bare, unmasked    
Naked soul, yet loved.




Quote to Ponder . . .
You never go away from us, yet we have difficulty in returning to You. Come, Lord, stir us up and call us back. Kindle and seize us. Be our fire and our sweetness. Let us love. Let us run. ― Augustine of Hippo, Confessions

MUSIC LINKS 

Nocturne in E-flat, Op. 9, No. 2 - by Frederic Chopin, played by me. With an original poem written for my granddaughter Daisy. 

ArtworkPhoto of my granddaughter Daisy and me. We have our secret conversations!


Link to next post
Link to beginning of series. 
Link to previous post

No comments:

Post a Comment